2/07/2006

 

Why object matters in agile development?

I ask this question to myself and to my colleagues here(Xi'an). I got a pretty cool answer from vincent and seemed to be correct. "Because using object technology, we can do local change easier than old-time procedure based method" I totally agree with him. Agile is all about embracing changes. We have to refactor all the time. If we code in the procedure based way, we found it is very hard to change a function without other functions affected. But if we utilize object technology, we have design patterns and other experiences to decouple objects. Then we are more likely to refactor more, and more effectively. I will ask the same question at TWU, and wanna here different ideas~

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]